10. Formulate Your To-Do List with Three Things: Must, Should, and Want
To stay productive and sane, start your to-do list with three entries: something you must do (an immediate important task), something you should do (something that contributes to your long-term goals), and something you genuinely want to do. This provides a good balance between your short-term and long-term goals and includes something that makes you happy.
9. Keep an Electronic and a Paper To-Do List to Prioritize Your Task
Everyone’s trying to go paperless, but hear me out: a second paper to-do list can complement your digital one. The digital one can be your massive brain dump of every task you have to do, while the paper one can serve as your daily list to keep you focused and less overwhelmed.
1. Wake Up
2. Make Breakfast Fast and Cheap
3. Go to Work Late (or Early)
4. Better Organize Your Work Day
5. Cut Out Tedious Tasks at Work with Text Expansion
6. Enjoy Your Time at the Office More
7. Stay Productive All Day
8. Upgrade Your Exercise Routine
9. Do Your Chores Faster and Easier
10. Solve Your Sleep Problems